The Safety Supervisor will serve as the staff specialist in safety by developing and carrying out procedures with the line organization that effectively control accident and health exposures in the company and minimize MSHA citations. This person will be responsible for providing guidance, awareness and proactive leadership and solutions to ensure safe and reliable operations while acting as a change leader, educator, advocate, consultant and mentor for the company’s safety culture. Strong organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to multitask are a mus.
- Lead the safety process between management, production, and various city, state and federal agencies to assure that the company is in compliance with legal and company policy in these area.
- Develop, implement and maintain safety procedures and programs necessary to improve the safety program’s effectiveness
- Develop and deliver safety training to employees, supervisors, and plant management to support developed programs
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-7 years related experience and/or training with experience in OSHA ; or equivalent combination of education and experience
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address Saudi Arabia
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 4-7