- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating and researching their company and analyzing their existing web presence.
- Sell inbound and digital marketing services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Build new and existing networks and leverage those networks in order to prospect and nurture opportunities that lead to sales.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare weekly sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and activity.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation skills, client relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, prospecting skills, meeting sales goals, creativity, sales planning, independence, motivation for sales
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter and motivated to prospect, guide and close deals.
- Candidate needs to be familiar with basic web design methodologies and lingo.
- Candidate needs excellent communication skills, especially in-person presentation.
- Candidate must use and be able to grow in using social media, particularly LinkedIn.
- Candidate needs good skills in the Microsoft Office suite of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Will be a plus for a candidate to have a basic, yet solid understanding of website hosting platforms, content marketing, and permission-based marketing.
- Well-connected in the local business community and motivated to identify and guide prospects to a sales decision in an efficient and timely manner.
- Address Jeddah Saudi Arabia
- Experience Level Junior