The workshop Manager is accountable for ensuring the proper and timely maintenance of all vehicles and equipment in the company.
• Supervises over the daily maintenance of vehicles and vehicle statuses.
• Ensures that vehicle breakdown is at minimum levels and as low as the planned targets.
• Coordinates with the Procurement department for spare parts purchase.
• Ensures the availability of required spare parts in the garage as per requirements.
• Ensuring that the purchased spare parts are as per required quality standards.
• Monitors and analyze the daily spare parts issuances and work orders.
• Prepare and submit the monthly maintenance report to GM.
• Organize meetings with all staff covering works-on-hand and manages to meet specific requirements on time if and when necessary.
• Supervise over employee training and orientation and conduct employee appraisals.
• Coordinate with respective department regarding employee vehicle abuse.
• Supervise vehicle registration.
• Supervise over Generator repair and installation.
• Supervise the tracking of accidents and Vehicle Insurance claims.
• Ensures the safety of the worksite and welfare of employees are being monitored to check whether required facilities are in good condition.
• Ensures that IMS/QMS Systems are implemented in his/her department.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-15