The Irrigation Manager / Expert is responsible for all aspects of commercial and residential irrigation services including estimating, scheduling, installation, customer service, troubleshooting irrigation systems, training, and billing. The Irrigation Manager will plan, manage, and direct production and maintenance operations in order to meet budget, safety, and target timeline objectives.
- An Irrigation Manager/ Expert should have completed his Bachelor’s Degree in any field related to Agriculture.
- An Irrigation Manager is in-charge of needed tools and materials for projects, including its inventory. He is also responsible for setting parameters on the use of materials and services within the approved financial budgets of the irrigation projects.
- An irrigation Manager collates relevant information needed in initiating an irrigation project. This information may include a site’s historical data pertaining to an irrigation system’s condition or its spare parts condition.
- An Irrigation Manager counsels a client in terms of water usage that may increase a company’s productivity and decrease their cost.
- He is in charge of evaluation and planning of a competent irrigation system for a particular site or company.
- He also monitors the system of irrigation system in terms of its usability and its maintenance programs .
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Experience Level Manager