The GM-Finance is to provide both operational and programmatic financial management to the National Paints Group to finance units in all end markets in a matrix environment. While considered as the financial spokesperson for the National Paints Group; the GM-Finance directly and proactively assists the Managing Director and the Board of Directors on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, reporting, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs, the securing of new funding and providing financial decision support on the overall P&L.
The role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of direct reports and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the NPG’s policies and applicable laws.
- A minimum of 15 years experience in managing and developing a Finance department (in a multinational environment operating in 10+ different countries), with a proven track record of demonstrating leadership, implementing change in a global organization and business start-ups.
- Proven experience in IFRS, Excise legislations and Management Accounting.
- Professional accreditations with commercial sense and business acumen, preferably: CPA, CMA, CFA, CA.
- Written and verbal fluency in English – other UN language is a plus
- Computer Expert, expert knowledge in ERP systems
How To Apply
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address United Arab Emirates
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 15-20